Monday, May 26, 2008

Tioman - Always In My Heart (Part 5)

Day 3

Day 3 began early for me too. Since most of us had a really late and tiring night, not sure if everyone woke up in time for breakfast or not. I know I did and had a chat with Adrian that morning. Well, Yi Min was up early too. Then his China comrade was up too..YiMin thinks he's gay and from what we saw, he kept on popping up whenever YiMin's around. :P So maybe YiMin got himself an admirer.



So I got up that morning, only to realize that my camera battery was running low, and so was my memory space in the stick...sad. Needed to save on both batt n image. Another pic that I like:


Took a few shots, wanted to go for running waters, but limitations to my camera la. But I also like the next pic with the whole family playing in the water..


The main reason I like it coz the little boys were so cute~! Saw them by the beach the past 2 days. The little boy with the floats on the left and right hand was probably 1-2years old. Damn adorable~! I had to stand in the water to take that pic.



Anyway, after breakfast, we didn't really have a plan but just to hang around and start waking everyone up~! WS went off to the nearest internet cafe to work a bit. The rest of us started creating havoc with the others. Adrian wanted a game of soccer...I got lost in the pack and went for some photoshoot.. :p


All 4 pics here taken with my W890i


So the plan was to pack up and football..while the girls wanted to go for a swim instead. That was about 11 something dy. So Push, being the leader, and brought the whole clan to the beach. He led the jump into the waters la..which most of them followed, I went in too... hahha.... it was up to chest level only la. I was too chicken to go in deeper. :p Then again, this is also one of those daring attempts I've ever taken. What the heck rite?But if my parents ever knew, they'd be screaming at me already. About noon, we picked up a volleyball and had a short game...which ended up with all of us tanned/burnt~! It was the hot afternoon sun~! Once we're done with the game, we're starving and had pizza at the Sunset cafe. The small cafe is managed by this friendly couple who has been there more than 10 years. No wonder everyone loves it there. I got myself a place next to this American couple. They've been travelling around and been in Malaysia for the 3rd year. They're seriously thinking of migrating to Malaysia. They're in stage musicals..the last show they were in was Anna & The King and The Sound of Music. I missed both the shows. They will be appearing in Cinderella. Scheduled to be somewhere next year. Will try to catch that. Very friendly couple, who I didn't even get their names. It was the beginning of their 3rd week in Tioman. Wow..and they just left Chengdu right before the earthquake happened. They said they can't imagine what to expect when they return. Sigh...

By the time we were done with lunch was close to 3pm..went back to our room, took bath and settled down while we waited for the time to go back..which was supposed to be at 5. Since can't sleep, we just played cards to kill time. And then, about 5 plus to 6, another good chance to take these:

Both pics also from my W890i

I also took pics with the rest of the people from the trip. I'm trying to get hold of a photoshop tool to help tiled them all up. Me = Photoshop Idiot... So that will have to wait. Sad that I dun have a group pic. Before we left, there was a group pic session...embarassing moment for me when I slipped and fell..sigh...memalukan.. Anyway, as mentioned, I don't have one to show. Let's hope I could get it from Wai Yee soon. The boat ride back felt like forever. We got back to mainland about 10pm, head to makan. Had a good meal with everyone before we made our way back. Bumpy ride all the way, being SUPER EXHAUSTED, I think I slept 90% of the way. Only woke up when I reached home about 3am!

CONCLUSION: This trip came to me the right time considering I needed the break from work and all other stuff. Although hiccups here and there during the trip, I guess it's just part and parcel of going to a trip with a big group especially. So I needed to say thank you to everyone.

Pushpan - I put you as the first person to thank coz you're the organiser(others are not in any particular order) which means you made all the arrangements for us, settle any problems that occured. You're the MAN la..quite a charmer too eh? ;) Sorry if I'd caused any trouble, hopefully I didn't. Photos will be ready for collection probably within this week ;)

Wee San - Thank you so much for asking me to join the trip. Muaks~! I know we bug you a lot too..sometimes we can get a bit tooooo "fan" for you.

Fatt - Thank you for being such a good sport~! I think I can still remember what happened in that game..hahaha...but then you've made everyone VERY HAPPY with all the laughters.

Yi Min - Thank you so much for driving us...and the GPS. You've been another good sport with the game...and other things. :) Hope you get to go for holidays more, need a break sometime wan la...

Jacqueline - THANKS for asking WS to go which then brought us all to the trip. Thank you for the sunblock too.. hahaha...Thanks for the company too....those kap chai times ~!!

Wai Yee - Wow, I've never seen someone so influential and powerful to have 5 guys listening and obeying to you. You're the WOMAN~! Respect~!! Thank you for the entertaining stories too...you never fail to light up everyone la..

Shuk Yee - Didn't really get to talk to you much besides some info bout you, but thank you for giving me that one nice pose for the sunset pic~! :) Thanks, that was one of my favourite pic from the trip.

Adrian - Thanks for the morning chat..Now I know who to find when I want to get a good bottle of wine. :)

Aeron - Thanks for sharing your story and pulling me up after I fell ( still damn embarassed about that ) I hope you can recover soon... then probably can cook up some dishes for everyone if we decided to get everyone together again~! And take a holiday outdoors more!

Raymond - You're one damn funny guy la, thanks for the entertainment. Your video has been uploaded if you're interested to see it. :P 15 seconds of FAME~! My online photo album for photos and videos had not been released. I can take bribes from now on. ;)

Chan - Didn't get to know you much either, but thanks for the jokes and all...

What's left now are the beautiful memories of the island. I sincerely hope the best for everyone that was part of the trip. Will not pass a chance to have another trip with you guys again..if there was. I had a great time...despite the wait...the fun and happy memories outshone that. Okay..this will be the last part of my long-winded post on the trip. Have a good day people...

12 comments:

Jian said...

Awwwww.. it's trips like this tat bonds and u sure did have a great time there! But frankly, did u "took" any corals or maybe.. a bottle of tioman's sand? :)

Anonymous said...

wah...if push see this...sure happy like hell..that guy tak boleh puji one..if not will fly..Must hentam him!

YeeLeng said...

Jian, aiyo..dun remind me ler..i forgot...so sad :(

Aeron, dowan hentam him la, he's the organiser after all...need to polish shoe a bit..

Anonymous said...

How come I don't remember seeing you fell down ? hhmm....

YeeLeng said...

Fatt...don't have to remember la
-___-|||

Anonymous said...

that was the last part..why suddenly remind us about that??adui...

YeeLeng said...

yealor..so embarassing...divert back attention to how much we all enjoyed our trip.. :P:P

Anonymous said...

hei nice blog! :)

Anonymous said...

my sand!!! haha

bila mau minum??? go down with sate :P

YeeLeng said...

heman~!! Hehhe..thanks for reading :)

peki...drink glen with sate ar?? Hmm...see first!

Anonymous said...

I still don't remember anything about you falling down...hhmmm...

ahha

YeeLeng said...

fatt....let it go...