Sunday, March 09, 2008

A new beginning?

Malaysia's 12th General Election was just yesterday. Sad to say that I didn't get to cast my vote due to some technical problems which involves a little confusion on the closing date of registration...okay fine, I was too lazy to register, so I didn't get to do it. BUT turns out if I did cast my vote, results would came out to be the same( WRONG ATTITUDE AND THINKING...I know I know...) SO I will make sure I'll vote the next election.

SO the results came out to be quite surprising, but it was hoped for since the last election I guess. It's really time to change. Political analyst calls this the political tsunami. They were all shocked with the defeat of a lot of incumbent MPs. Well, everyone was quite united to make a change this time around. So, with the results come a lot of follow up. Let's hope with more of the opposition's voice in the Parliment would actually help and create a better country. And I do hope that all those street "decor" would be removed soon enough. Kinda irritating.

Yea..a new beginning for all of us. :)

No comments: