Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY CNY

Hmm..another V-day coming. Another spent single. Don't misunderstand, not complaining or am i whining about being single. Just thought of putting that as a start to my post. So it's been a long week away. Can't get back to the working mood just yet. Another CNY it has been~! (Although only the 7th day, but feels like it's back to normal)

This year is spent in Klang again. So it's me getting all the CNY stuff, plus my dad doing all the cleaning and re-painting. It was not a complete family gathering again. Mom was kinda fed up by it and said next year we would all be in singapore for the reunion dinner. So that would be the plan next year. My nieces had grown taller and naughtier...but even more adorable than the last time i saw them. LOVE them to their bones! Of course, the occasionally "why" questions from them are quite hard to answer. So it was 6 days in klang..and the place I visited the most of JJ bukit tinggi~! The new cinema is opened and watched CJ7 there. Will catch another session of CJ7 at Sunway tonight. Jau b'day celebration. :) The show's okay.

So it's another CNY where I stuffed myself with a lot of food. Goodness, don't want to weigh myself also, but had to. Sigh, gained a bit more..and it's TIME TO LOOSE! So many more food to finish at home. Have to bring it to office already.

And that's about it on CNY this time. Short post. Hope can get my pictures frm the phone to be posted up.

No comments: