Monday, November 26, 2007

25th birthday celebration...

A bit late on the update... been too busy to even check on other things.

Pre-Birthday
Group 1: The Wimax team...(not everyone exactly). It was a wrap-up lunch. The birthday thing came a surprise...but nevertheless, thank you to everyone for the wish.. Thanks to Hafiz for that little birthday ice-cream dessert with the candle.

Birthday
Group 2: My colleagues. It's a normal working day and thanks to my colleagues for spending time with me. Lunch at TGIF and a BR ice-cream cake. Nice. Thanks for the gift Lum and SihSin~!

Group 3: My Klang friends. Chin Jie,Steven, Seen Ling, Mun Leng and Wee San. Thanks for the steamboat session. Had a very filling dinner~! Thanks to WS for spending time with me after that...yumcha session at Ole-ole Bali ( Nice place...food is good too)

Post-birthday
Group 4: My unimates. Thanks for the movie session YK~! Although not really a good choice of movie la, if you're just too bored and have nothing to do, maybe you can consider watching 30 days of night. That is..IF YOU HAVE TOTALLY NOTHING TO DO (**sleep is still a better thing to do). Nice time spent with you guys. Had a great laugh at Madam Kwan's.

Group 5: CY, Bee, SF... been ages since I saw you guys. Thank you soo much for remembering and the cake and the present... was very surprised. Thanks to HJ for showing me the road ...can't believe I can still get lost around Taipan after being there so many times :P

Group 6: Melissa and Sam. Thanks for spending time with me. Dinner + HALO cafe. Haven't been there for quite sometime myself. Had an enjoyable session. :D

Group 7: Nyuet and Dhass...although it was a week later, but THANKS girls for making the effort. Dinner at Ole-ole Bali was awesome~! I'm still waiting for pics from Nyuet.

Well...besides all the celebrations/dinner/yumcha sesions, there's still all those that remembered and sent their greetings through SMS/mail/PM/phone calls...Thank you so much!~! Getting older, getting more speechless... I wish you all the best with whatever you are pursuing and hope to see you all soon. Thank you all..this is another memorable year. :)

No comments: