Monday, June 25, 2007

The Great Singapore Sales

Everyone should make a trip down to check out the sales there. Clothes are going as low as SGD5~!! Brands like U2/Giordano/Hang Ten has clothes from SGD8 and above.Too bad din have the time to stay longer, would be nice to shop for my working attire. Didn't really buy much either, spent a big amount on my brother's present for his house. Kinda budgeted for that only, the rest of the shopping just happen to come along :P Went for a massage too. Kinda felt like a "water-fish" after my sis-in-law told me SGD28 was too pricey for a half-n-hour massage.(thinking back, yea, I WAS REALLY A GOOD BIG FAT WATER-FISH!) But the good side of it was, although a half-n-hour session, it was a good one~! Seriously, i think the lady only used half her energy to apply to my back. It was damn painful~! You must be asking, "why pay so much for such torture?" Felt so light after the massage session, she really loosen up all my veins. Too bad the massage only for my upper back only. The main area of concern for that day was my aching feet from walking. I only spent the afternoon and Taka and it's not even enough! I didn't get any shoes~!!(which I think will make it up here in m'sia :P )

For the first time, I went to CommunicAsia that was held at Singapore Expo this year.
Lots of freebies to offer~! Haha, I grabbed one or 2. Met my fellow colleagues and my bosses there. They were really surprised to see me. Since I'm in town, why not eh?
Saw an old friend too. So not too bad, and learn a couple of new things. Overall it's quite interesting...for me.not sure bout the rest, since the stuff that I was looking at was more related to what I do now.The best freebie I got was the 1GB USB drive. I almost bought one from here already and it's great that I have a FREE one now.(That will save up about RM40...that's good, I can buy shoes now~!)

Oh I've finally saw the new house. Very nicely renovated and decorated~! My brother and sis-in-law really put in a lot of effort in it. I think he has the biggest house compared to my elder brothers. And with his resort-like theme, there's gonna be a lot to do to maintain it. Looks real cosy though, which is nice. Will bring my camera there the next time to capture some pics. I like the plasma and home-theatre system~! And his study also quite cool.

Such a short holiday...had to make my way back on Sunday morning! Not too bad I guess. Taking off for the rest of the day...ta!

No comments: