Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dumpling festival

It's that time of the year again where you munch down dumplings. This year...was a little special for me.I've been spending these small festivities by myself the past few years...being in uni and parents being away in singapore.

This year, my aunts made it a little more "warm" for me. Hahaha, got dumplings from them. Well..made it special I guess. At least I'm still remembered? (Like sooooo SAD and PATHETIC~!) But can't really blame me rite?It's these times that I miss my family the most, and it's my niece's birthday too. Wonder how did her birthday party went. Not done with the dumpling story, my neighbour also gave me some. She said and I quote "Since you alone there and no one to eat with, pass you some-lah"
Ok...that sounded worse rite? BUT I'm okay. Ate the dumplings and there's 2 more in the fridge. Memorable dumpling festival. :)

Looking forward for my long weekend in Singapore..Would be great to take some timeoff from work.it's been 2 months since I was last there. An earlier off before Bangkok NEXT MONTH! And Langkawi in September! Didn't know I had that much planned :P All trips paid already, so will be going, no matter what! Means I seriously can't spend much during the sales this time around. Also not planning to spend that much in SG too. Will just check out some stuff, I hope can refrain myself.. SO I better act busy again. Back to my analysis...Have a good week~!

No comments: