Friday, June 08, 2007

Do you remember your first cup of Starbucks coffee?

Who doesn't need a good cup of coffee? And my favourite place to get it is no other than Starbucks. They recently introduced 2 new drinks... If u ask me, I'd say "Just stick to your regular coffee". Been spending too much time in Starbucks coz of work. Out of the many coffee choices in the menu, I think I've tried a big percentage of it. They used to have my favourite drink : Rhumba in their menu..which I missed soo much!!

I think my first cup of starbucks was back in my uni days. Couple of years ago... but these days, as I hang out more in Starbucks, I see younger ppl in their teens getting their coffee there. Back in those days, I wouldn't step into Starbucks. SO kids these days are pretty lucky... I hope they know how to appreciate all the things that they have now. Heck, they have better and more modern handphones than me~! (And I work in the telecommunications industry~!)

Here, attached below are the pic of the 2 new drinks mentioned, if u have a curious tastebud, you can always try them out.


No comments: