Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bowling~!

Another Motorola event was on last Monday. This time around it's bowling~! I was bowling with an awesome team. Well...too bad they don't have 10 in a team..then it would've been more fun. Considering that most of my teammates never bowled for the past 4 years, we did quite good actually. 6/48. I think that's a good achievement. Imagine if we'd practised beforehand...muahaha... My individual ranking also not that bad ...lucky number 13! That's out of 70...something to be proud of. What's good about this blog is I won't be blogging too much. Gonna share some pics.



Us before the game...Look at the T-shirts for this time around. Sigh...Like factory workers only~!!


Us after the game...so exhausted alredy...


Nice pic taken by Lum, my new colleague, photography freak! (no offence.. :P)

Maybe should take up the initiative with the photoshop editing skills..then would be able to edit the pics myself next time. So alrite..till the next tournament that we're gonna enjoy that would be all for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoohHOoo~!! I've finally found this! haha.. neeways great to know u can score 70++, meaning we almost sama sama league with that score :) and tat uniform sucks a bit haha..

YeeLeng said...

hahhaa...I know..factory worker look. They decided to be with that image this year~! oh ya..thanks for reading