Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Turning into a workaholic?

Just had this urge to write.Was busy ..am still busy since after CNY.Now preping for the new task, let's hope it all goes well. been very slow, it's slowly deterioting..help help! Sigh...


Last week was kinda cool...went to the movies on a weekday~! Free tickets, so no complaints.The show: Pan's Labyrinth. Spanish movie, but turns out to be quite good. Although some parts were kinda brutal, some were kinda creepy...but overall, it's not that bad. Quite a unique movie. The more interesting part is my movie company. Won 4 tickets from Cinema Online. Got Bev, Nyuet and Chia Wei to watch it with. The interesting part is none of them knew each other until that night. :)


Bev's free these days. She's taking a break from her relationship.Not sure for how long but she did say something bout her liking thedecision. I'm not really in the position to advise/support/comment. Just that I was there with her when her bf asked for the break,she was really sad...she got drunk that night. But the night of the movies and even last Friday, she was all smiles, not really sure how things are already now.SO what did I observe? Never resolve a problem through SMS, things will just get misunderstood and people might get hurt...AND getting drunk won't settle the matter.I do hope that they get back together.


Went to a wedding last weekend. My cousin got married. She's only 22.Sad, I barely know her.Seriously, don't think she knew who I am either. I just knew some of the relatives there that night. The wedding dinner was in KL, so since my dad was eager to go( he came back from Singapore for that dinner), then I thought I'd send him there considering that I knew the roads near that area. (thanks to my work~!)It turned out to be quite a traditional Chinese wedding where they have people going up the stage for karaoke!!! Felt weird coz it's a dinner in a chinese restaurantin the midst of KL~! Felt like it's those wedding in the rural areas instead.

So it's another day at work....today worked late sumore. Will be taking off dy.

No comments: