Thursday, January 25, 2007

Spring is here?

I'm just waiting for the CNY mood to kick in....I wonder how long it'll take. Probably when I really start with the spring cleaning is when it'll come. So let's see the checklist for stuff to do before CNY:

1) Clean up my room/house ...... Negative
2) Buy CNY biscuits ......Negative
3) Decorate the house .....Negative
4) Shop for new clothes.... Negative
5) Shop for present for parents ... Negative

Sigh...nothing is done~! It;s less than a month to CNY~!!!! But one thing I know, my dad will be coming back before CNY to do the stocking up of food stuff. Hmm..by then I hope my room will be cleaned! Always wonder how I can live with the messiness( is there such word?? ).

I'll be getting my biscuits today...haha, at least some thing done in that checklist. Next is to get stuff that I can hang around the house. Year of the Boar, according to the PDF file, it's going to be a good year for the Dog people, haha, it says I'll meet my prospective lover this year too. Something to look forward to?? Don't know.. says the same thing every year. Till then, will continue listening to my ultimate CNY combo song to get into the mood

No comments: