Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!

Happy New Year~!! Yea, the new year is finally here...

Recap on 2006:

1) Met a really cool bunch of friends thus Kura-Kura gang was formed.
2) Clubbed more than before~!
3) More family gatherings for this year
4) Became an aunt to 2 more nieces
5) Travelled more to Singapore than ever before
6) Completed a project at work - travelled to Penang too much till can memorise all main roads~!
7) Started playing CS and slowly got addicted to it
8) Shopped more than before~!
9) Didn't get a bf yet
10) Backyard got broken in and wash basin was stolen
11) Attended 2 weddings, 1 ROM ( yea..adding another sis-in-law~!)
12) Met up with old friends from uni.
13) Got my confirmation at work..which means my 3-year countdown starts ( Come March, it'll be 1 year~~!!! )
14) Lived alone majority of the time at home for the past year
15) Lost and gained weight throughout the whole year...sigh, back to square one
16) Ate more range of stuff this year..as in those restaurants that I've never visited last time.
17) Updated my blog
18) Sony Ericsson W550i got stolen, replaced with Motorola E398
19) Got so stressed at work that I broke down
20) Got closer to my colleagues..it's a fun bunch now - went to A Famosa together
21) Mom got into the hospital and thank god she's alrite now
22) Had 4 birthday celebrations the past year
23) Went for SPA~! My first experience...

Alrite...can't really think much already. ..should be all lar. And the new year resolution:

1) Diet...sigh..so hard to get the motivation for this
2) Finish reading all the books that I had left unread or half way read
3) Travel to somewhere...haven't decided on this yet
4) Shop less, save more
5) Do something out of the ordinary ...at least one thing, still trying to narrow down some stuff that I can do :P

Don't really dare to have so many resolutions since most of it might take a lot to achieve...but I think I achieved one of last year's resolution which is to update my blog. so...yippee to that~!

and the start of the new year was the date for the toll hike. Now have to divert my route, and I'd need to wait till 730 to leave office..let's hope the jam already ease.

No comments: