Monday, January 22, 2007

Rainy days

Been raining a lot lately...kinda brings down the mood to do anything...yea..ANYTHING at all (suppose to spring clean since CNY is like ..less than a month~!! ) Well, parents thought of going to China for CNY, but plan cancelled coz of too last minute and this year will be spending CNY in Klang.

To start, proud to say I've completed one book that I bought recently. Working on the 2nd book now... still a lot of books to cover...accumulated from last year. :P Working towards resolution #4 or #3...doesn't matter...just need to complete as much books I can~!

Oh ya..bout the toll hike, well, I've decided to just give that Rm2.20. Too lazy to go all the way, calculating the time, the petrol, the bad road conditions... I've no choice after all.

Ohh Ohh...got my haircut over the weekend..nothing new, just had it trimmed :p Just only knew that my hairdresser shifted and she's been there for 5 months already...hmmm..seems like forever since my last haircut. Need to update my mom later. It's another 26 days to CNY, haven't done anything...imagine if my mom was around at home, she'll be going all naggy and excited with the coming new year...sighh...it's sooo quiet at home. Let's hope the spirits up by next week...clean clean clean...need to get CNY stuff also...will wait for dad for that.

Looks like my survivor download is done..and i shall be signing off...

No comments: