Monday, September 18, 2006

Pigging around

Not even sure that word exist~! But I've been sleeping a lot the past weekend. It's like a sleeping weekend..totally. Tried to finish up The Triangle..but I slept off...AGAIN~!!!! Don't really know what's going on.

So besides sleeping the only interesting thing I did over the weekend was attending Fatt's performance with Every Fallen Thursday in S.I.T. Kinda cool..feels like being back in uni. Truthfully, I think his band is kinda cool. I like the music that they play too. I'm surprised. :P Anyway, that show cost us RM10 each. It was entertaining enough. Dances and singing. It's really like those uni activities last time la. Sooo missing it.

Another thing to blog about is Fatt lost his car in SS15!! Poor thing. Lost his guitar too. I think this year is the most dramatic for him lar. He met with accident, had to claim insurance for the damage, then now his car got lost. So ppl...really, dun leave anything valuable in ur cars mann...especially laptops. Thank god he took out his new laptop and brought it with him. Last Friday left my laptop in my car, so worried from the moment I step down from the car till I got home. So the next time also I'll be bringing my laptop down la. Doesn't matter how heavy, I'll drag it along if I have to.

New week, was told to go for outstation tomorrow. So need to prepare for that. And besides that, will just sit and wait for the next thing to happen...*yawn....

No comments: