Friday, September 08, 2006

Almost almost...

Yea..thank God again for brakes mann....Close shave as what Steph said. Almost bang into a Waja coz of the sudden emergency brake of the cars in front...not sure how many. But no accidents happened. THANK GOODNESS. Fully stepped on my brakes.. Sudden adrenaline rush to the head also. Note to self: Keep a reasonable distance with the car in front next time. ( I doubt that kinda note will work, but it's worth a try :P )

Latest news...i got my laptop RAM upgraded. it's running on 1GB of RAM..which is a big improvement to it, but starting up still takes up some time compared to the upgrade from 256MB to 512MB last time. Too much stuff at my start-up, need another round of "housekeeping".

Was at KLCC yesterday for the Telecommunications exhibition. Met up with some old friends..mostly juniors. Even saw my cousin there, but he said he almost could not recognise me. Nothing much that really attracts me there. You get awed with the speed of the latest wireless broadband...1Mbps. Besides that, it's basically exhibition of products/tools. Not much freebies for us too. Only a couple of pens, calendar. Oh ya...took picture with Dayang Nurfaizah, one of the finalist for One in A Million.

Recently got back in touch with Khai Tzer. He will be appearing on TV soon enough. will watch out for that. Not sure he's ok bout me giving him some publicity, but watch out for it. Debuting on the 21st of this month. Will probably meet up with him to yumcha one of these weeks and get more info on that.

So boring today...but I hope no more accidents or near-accidents encounter already lar. *touchwood* Looking forward for the weekends........ :)

No comments: