Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Crappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid blog...kicked me out when i was done with my post. Totally lost the whole piece that I composed since an hour ago~! KNS~!

Lazy to re-type all lar...just highlight the main things...which was the wedding last weekend. Everyone had a great time. It wasn't a grand thing. Just simple and nice. That's how I want my wedding to be also. It was suppose to be a very sweet event, with the bride and groom exchanging their vows, but the groom...need to make corrections to the previous post la...let's just say he's a better engineer than a romantic guy. :P The bride was beautiful, the car was really nice too. The photographers were good too. I prefer this wedding dinner than the previous wan lar. My colleagues were good. Eating with them was funny from the time the night started. It was fun~! Had a little too much of alcohol on that night too. Din get drunk, but a lot to give me a headache. But after that also joined the Kura-Kura-ians for a game of pool and yumcha session before I really got back about 2 plus. Slept straight after that.

Friday nite got a visit from an old friend all the way from Ampang. CY came to visit and yumcha session in Starbucks till bout 12 plus. He started la...with his stories bout his work and all. It's like you heard it all before...but he's considered lucky to be able to travel around...he's probably off to Laos already now. But he's complaning bout his work already...and I cannot take the bragging part. Maybe he din meant it with the bragging, but it sounded like it when he said it. I wonder if he knows... and I don't really know how to say it to him also. So I just let him talk la.

Ok lar..another working week already. Need to pay my loans too. Think I just got an SMS to remind me of the due date. :p Will get it done during lunch. So that's all...don't want the server to kick me out again.

No comments: