Friday, July 14, 2006

7 years....

Been really that long since I last saw most of them. This is another weekend that I'm gonna be hanging out with my friends. Yesterday was at dinner with Man Chong, Simon, Ken, Serloon and Vivian. Vivian and Ser Loon are new faces. Ken, knew him last year. Man Chong n Simon...since secondary school but have not met them after a while. The catching up feeling is really nice. There's gonna be 2 sessions with my friends tmr. One with the Kura-Kura clan, the other with my old uni friends.

Last week went to IOI for lunch with the animal gang. Lunch to send off Nee Peng to Penang and Heng Leong to Philippines. Yea, everyone's going around. But it was fun. Seng was as himself, well, everyone were themselves for that whole lunch session. Din change one bit since graduation. Still that "peh"...If ppl ask what we do and we tell them we're engineers, dun think they'll buy it.

After that, went for quick shopping spree with Mel. Shopped yet again~! Sigh, got my credit card bill yesterday....i realised the bill is only going one way...which is UP~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Living on credit....sighhhhhhhhh....alrite, not a good way to start my morning lar. Better do some work now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah come on. You expect your credit card to go the other way??

Anonymous said...

Hahah..good one. I hope it maintains at a certain amount I guess...

Anonymous said...

Hahah..that's a good one. I guess I want to maintain at a certain amount rather than overspending...

Anonymous said...

Alrite...duplicated reply...something went wrong during the first posting, the second time was just a retry...

Anonymous said...

Haha. Don't worry too much about it. :)