Monday, May 22, 2006

Facelift~~

What my blog needs la...a facelift....havent completed it though, but this is the starting stage of it lar..It's coming close to end of the month...yeay...i want my pay~~ did a lil shopping and a lot of spending the past weekend. Movie weekend. Saturday was movie day. Watched Da Vinci in the morning and Poseidon at nite. Not that bad, but i preferred Poseidon over DaVinci. Too much info too short of a time. That's what I would say bout DaVinci. But it's ok, overall. Din really get to finish the book before the show, so dun have that high of an expectation compared to the rest I guess. In the afternoon went to pyramid, din get to shop much, again too short of a time there. I reached Pyramid at 4, had to leave by 6. Nothing much accomplished. Din even get my heels there. Only bought it after the movie.

And so..the speculation continues...there's this two people in my gang. We suspect that something is going on between them...none of them said anything to the gang yet, but from the stares and looks and sms-es during group gatherings...we're all watching........ i think it's a normal thing to hook up at this age, no one objects or anything, we find it extra interesting coz this meet-then-woo session only takes a week. Yea..u read it rite...ONE week. They met on a Sunday morning, call and meet up everyday after that. It's one week already, and 80% sounded like they are gonna announce something. and we're all waiting.... maybe it's love at first sight. these things actually exist?? I still wonder.

Recently being teased with a guy that I met in the club last weekend. Din want to comment a lot on it. That wasn't love at first sight, that was more of getting into the moment and having fun. I wonder why my friends are so over-reacting to it. Pls dun misunderstand, we did not kiss or anything of that sort, we just danced together and he asked for my number after that. Nothing special there...I think it's just normal. Well, after the nite ended, I din even get his name...until my friend told me. That's bad rite? :P He said he would call...and it was 4 days after, he sent an sms asking how I was doing. I was a little surprised, I thought I wont hear from him again. And been msging each other for the past weekend too. I was too bored at home. Funny guy... will see how things actually go... so that's it for now. FY, good luck in ur job-hunt. ;)