Thursday, May 11, 2006

42,3 children,recently divorced, HAPPY..

Yeap..that's the aunty that cuts my hair whenever I need it. The last time I went for my haircut, I was surprised when she said she was divorced. You should see the reaction on my mom's face when she told us that. I don't really know how long was the marriage( I don't really ask bout her marriage all this while that i've been visiting her for my haircuts ) but her eldest daughter is 16 this year. So it must had been pretty long. My mom's impression on her ex-husband was kinda good...she decribes her ex-husband was good-looking, gentleman, and soft-spoken. The ugly truth? WIFE-BEATER and CONMAN. This is what we call: Looks can be deceiving. Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on u today? Hmmm...you think about it. The truth was her ex-husband bluffed her on matters regarding the house, the car and overdue bills. My gosh, he'd even sold her car off without her knowing it. Well, you must be thinking that she is dumb and all, but she was hoping that her ex-husband would be touched and return to the right path ( she's Christian, she prays for husband to return to her and she'll forgive whatever wrong he'd done ). I know it wasn't that smart of a move but she's only a woman, with 3 child. Eldest is 16, second one is 14, youngest is 10. All of them still needs a loving household. She admitted that her husband hit her on a lot of occasions and they've been separated for the past 2 years. No one really knows the story till now. She thought that it was a shameful thing is others know about it. But now, she had enough. She stood up, requested for the divorce and now she's moving on. Her ex-husband is in fact a little jealous that now she's being pursued by another man. How selfish... if you yourself can't love a woman, why would you want to hold on to her?Total crap...and after what he'd done, there's no woman that can tolerate with that kind of act. So both of them were advising me to be careful when i'm looking for my bf/husband next time...as if that's gonna happen anytime soon :P

No comments: