Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Clear skies...

Yea...that's what I hope for from now on. Was freaking unlucky last Friday...wasnt the 13th, but it was the worst in my life. Bad luck was just continuous for the whole day. Thank goodness it's all over...

And it's all quiet already....work just came n gone, it's all quiet now. I should start picking up some new skill/knowledge already. If not, it'll just be wasted. Life's still filled with boring stuff... weekends are still spent with the gang. And the recent update was of course me going on a date with the guy I met in the club last last weekend. I would say I had the most fun among all the dates I had, but still he's a year or 2 younger..So we'll just have to see how it will go...

It's close to a year since graduation already. My juniors are busy saying their farewells to their friends, kinda reminded me of my time. Since saw a few of my uni-mates recently, so refreshed my mind bout the times we used to spend to do crappy stuff like staying up late and early 630am bak kut teh sessions. Can't really stay up already these days. I get tired easily the next day...WHAT happened mann...??? I feel OLD..... alrite...time to leave the quiet office...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit Marmots