Monday, July 05, 2010

Angry, Tired, Fed Up

Probably everyone will come to this stage at one point of their life..and as usual, i'll only bitch about work. Everyone seems to be HAPPY when they leave here, maybe I should too.
The envious looks I tend to throw those people who have moved on.... I should be in that state too; being given the stare and feeling great about what's going to happen~ and I'm more convinced now that I should be doing just that.

Can't wait till the day I type that last email thingy...been getting a lot of those, bet I can come up with a better closing ... mind you, it has been 5 years~! I have already prepared my template and goodbye speech.

Well, till that happens..I'm gonna sit and look for a job... Clueless of what I'm going to do, but let's hope there's news of something SOON!!

No comments: