Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Note To A Dear Friend

Dear friend,

Don't know how to start this ... coz I know I haven't been a good friend to you. I apologize for not being there, I loath myself for drowning myself with work when such bad thing happened. I'm not really sure what went on till you've changed so drastically.When I first knew you back in uni, you're one of the cheerful ones; full of life and energy. I hate how things turned out over the year for you. You have drowned yourself away from your friends, you have kept yourself in misery.

I need to tell you that all your friends are concerned and worried. Therefore there is that few things you MUST do for yourself. First of all, GET UP! Pick yourself up. Find yourself again! Life should be worth living once again, face the new obstacles, get beaten down by new challenges and rise up again. Another thing that you NEED to do is get in touch with your friends. They are worried sick, and you're just too selfish to be thinking that you need space and time and phasing yourself out.

Friend, what's past shall be forgotten and it's time to move on. I really hope that you can wake from it and stand up tall again. I long for the day that the cheerful you to return.

Your friend,
YL

1 comment:

goodgood said...

Wholeheartedly agreed...