Sunday, November 09, 2008

Updatessss

Ok la...kinda neglected my blog for sometime...just a little update before I catch up with some recent news bout myself..


1. August(Post Perhentian): Finally get to go on Eye On Malaysia...before they dismantle it and send it over to Malacca. It was a trip outing with my dear colleagues. Started off with K-ok session in Greenbox AEON Bkt Tinggi then continue on with trip to KL for the ferris wheel. The fee was RM15 for a 5 rounds which went like really fast. ~15 minutes ..so it's like 3 minutes to complete one round. Not nice la the view... (comparing with what I saw on the flight back to KL from KB)

Eye on Malaysia


Oh ya...August also marks my 3rd year in the company... end of my bond~~~~~~


2. September: Wow...too many things la.

Started off by getting into unfortunate event with the company car during work. Car got stuck in the mud, had to get drenched to the get the car out with the help of a passerby. Work had to continue, we went on to Tesco to grab some dry clothes to change in before continuing our work. It was mad that day. We finished at 1am.



Sept also marks the beginning of some new friendships with friends from the forum. It's amazing how a group of ppl from all walks of life get to gather and share lots of things together. A fun experience indeed. That's when I start to meet Alex, Cassidy, Kim...since then, life has turn more exciting than ever! We had our lantern festival gathering, and many other gatherings... We even did a live telecast for our dear LKC who's abroad now during the lantern party gathering. Went on with makan and makan and makan. Oh ya..Kim got married on Sept too. :D


Work wise...I've got myself into the Digi project where I'm happily working with SC and WJ now. Been waiting for a chance to work with them...well...technically, they are still my clients...i'm just the vendor...but then again, it's a good experience working with younger ppl :P. Working with old and new colleagues. A good change of environment. :)


3. October:


I played with GUNS~! Oh yea...I played with a rifle wei.... cun stuff!! Thanks to KK for bringing me there. Something that I never thought I would be able to get my hands on!

This is a .22 rifle..where the recoil is very much less..close to zero



Made a trip to Sg during Raya hols. My nieces are so darn adorable already. Miss spending time with them. There will be back here in December~! Can't wait. This time around I went after the F1 race. So still could catch a glimpse of the leftover circuit... :P

And it was all bout food too on Oct...gosh been eating way too much la. Venturing into places around Klang that I've never been before. Dim Sum in Choon May, Exotic dishes in Pandamaran, prawn mee in Pandamaran, seafood in pandamaran...26 years in Klang..and yet I didn't know these places existed :P

That's about all to update...keeping it short n simple :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhh.... hou gam dong ar.... thank you, thank you... tak sangka found ur blog... AND tak sangka u mentioned my name AND twice summore!!!! hehehe....

YeeLeng said...

tak sangka u also reading my blog.. :P