Thursday, December 07, 2006

Year end sickness...

Damn...been coughing a lot lately. Sigh, I want to get well by tomorrow I hope. Brother's ROM thingy is this coming weekend. I seriously need to get well. Fever and cough...sigh..might take sometime...but feeling way better already.

I WANNA GO FOR A HOLIDAY~! PJ just asked me for Bangkok around end of march, early april next year. Most probably will go la. haha...bought the Phantom of the Opera tickets for next year. Another SGD120 gone. it's SGD~!! only showing in Singapore mar. Don't want to miss that. Should be worth the watch...getting a balcony seat somemore. Hmmm....Something to look forward in 2007.

Big expenditure during December. Need to save. Don't know what other things that are going to come up...it's only the beginning of the month. Feels like so long...going to make 2 trips to Singapore this month. One for this weekend and another during Christmas. so there's 2 weekends taken up. Another one would be for new year dy....Judy said something bout a party. If she tells me more about it, might consider that.

No comments: