Monday, December 04, 2006

Money spending weekend

Wow...Year-End-Sales just started..and I'm proud to announce that I've contributed to the country's economy already. Even prouder coz I didn't get SHOES~! Sihsin labeled me as the shoe-freak dy. Maybe will be able to find some when I'm down in Singapore for the weekend. Yeap, brother's ROM thingy is this coming weekend. Very fast. Not sure whether my mom will actually like the dress I bought...but then again, it's REALLY hard to satisfy her...so DON'T CARE.

I've realised I've been spending a lot of time with SC these 2 weekends. Haha, just like the good ol' days. Her birthday is coming soon....can't really think of what to get her. She got me this crystal rose thingy from HK. Her annual family trip. Wah, talking bout family trips, Jac is in China now also. Another annual family trip. CW will be going to Taiwan for his family trip....Hmm.....everyone going for family trips. And yea, should start this tradition in my family also lar. Maybe next year...I need to save money for that. RM -> SGD.....not that I can take a lot of it. It'll just have to happen ..SLOWLY. :p

No comments: