Friday, October 27, 2006

A short trip

Singapore~! Haven't been there for a few months...lemme think, hm...don't really remember when I last visited. The Raya hols was around, didn't have much to do so decided to come down for a break, since I got the whole week off. My gosh...my accumulated hours came up to be 47 hrs~! Can you believe that?~! Since I don't get to earn much, so mind as well I take the break. There's nothing much to do here. Pratically lazing around, XBox, then Drama serials, then playing with my nieces.

Just saw the mail from Fatt. He said "Have you thought of the New Year resolution we made last year?" and something about have you achieve it. Frankly, I'm not sure whether I made any. But to sum it up for now, it's been a good year despite some sad stories. I've met with the Kura-Kura ppl, made efforts to meet up with old friends, shopped a lot compared to last time, got a new niece ( and one more should be arriving in November), my 3rd brother getting registered in Dec( banquet next yr), got invited to 2 weddings (haha, think i blogged about that), lost my W550, finally went to Penang for work, my first SPA experience, blogging more than last time, haven't found my knight in shining armour though....the list goes on. Hmm...it'll be in my blog somewhere in December la, maybe some other stuff will happen by next month or even next week~! Anyway, back to the resolution thingy, think will make one at the end of the year.

That's all for now la...want to catch some TVB shows. Will only be back home on Sunday. Then it's work again~!

No comments: