Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend Away~~

Wished I had more than the weekend away. It's Weng Yan's birthday today...Missing it~~ Yea, her parents and grandparents planning to have her birthday celebration today at the childcare centre. I'm missing it~~~~~~ :( :(

It was weekend in Singapore. Friday was spent at home. Mom cooked nasi lemak....missed her cooking soooooooooo much. Din do much the weekend also, although said that I was gonna go for shopping, but it's a weird feeling:- the STINGY feeling. Yea, was doing all this conversion in my head, and thinking I could get the same things in Malaysia probably with a more affordable price. So I decided not to shop. Window shop instead. :P Then dinner was excellent~! Buffet at Sakura. Ate till bloated...I can still remember the durian puffs...simply EXCELLENT~~!! Dinner was on me. SGD252. I'm broke for the month, but it's once in a blue moon that we have a complete family dinner gathering..I'm happy ( and SGD200 was actually from my mom...she gave me the money...and lots of stories that came after )

Ring Ring...Wedding Bells....Yea, 3rd bro is gonna get married next year? or the year after. RoM is scheduled for the end of this year. Hmm...that would mean I have 1 year to DIET and exercise. My 3rd brother is soooo thin dy. He lost 10kg~~~~~~ My brother will be my motivation!

It was also World Cup weekend...quite a disappointing one to a lot of ppl I guess. Din watch it. Coz was too tired by the time the game was on. Will be catching up with the rest of the game. Gonna meet up wth Ching Yen for this weekend's game lar. I need to watch a match with my friends la...so boring watching alone now that I'm home alone again.

No comments: