Wednesday, June 14, 2006

How long can a friendship last?

It' so easy to say it... Friendship last forever... Remember the good ol' days before you leave primary/secondary/university, you always end up with this line : "Keep In Touch". Question is how many actually does it? I don't..I admit. Kinda hard to keep in touch with everyone I know. So in the end, we end up with that few close friends.

Probably it's always true what my parents always say. Friends are just temporary, once you leave that stage, they will leave too. Back in university days, we used to have birthdays for all that's in the group. You know what? This year, I already forgot 2 birthdays. And keeping in touch with the old gang...I think I've only kept in touch with 1/3 of them in each gang.

And the current gang I'm with is slowly divided into their own smaller cliques with different interest and hopes. I'd say this group will probably go their own ways...I'll give them to the end of the year. After some weird things happening recently, plus when CJ starts to feel something changed, and others starting to agree..THAT is the sign. So will just wait and see...

No comments: