Sunday, January 09, 2011

Being anti-social

Ok..it has never gotten to me that it can be REALLY annoying chatting using the phone through facebook or any IM apps, when you're out with other people. My apologies to everyone if I did it before. This is something I will change ..now!

Never really realized it till I saw my friend did it. And it's like this stone thrown at you telling you that YOU are this person who does it too! And the whole idea of social networking sites is to meet new people virtually, so the questions come to mind would be...will or can this cyberspace social networking be REAL? How would these people be if the computers/smartphones are taken away from them? Can they really socialize in the real world? Interesting to think about it...

It's so easy to just click on someone and say "hi" and chat continues... Things doesn't seem to be the same in real, now why is that? it boggles me...

Anyway..just needed to say that out. Back to work for me!

2 comments:

peki said...

yea...saw u did it dat day haha..glad u woke up

YeeLeng said...

Yes, my apologies~