Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm going crazy...

Just when you thought that there's no other things that I can possibly be crazy enough to enrol in...I DID IT..AGAIN. This time around ..it's a MARATHON! What has gotten in my head la, must be the salesman talk pitch that got to me. YES, i'm gonna be running ... (well, i think i'll run a bit, walk a bit...rest a bit...then continue the routine) till I finish the 6km journey. Gosh, I hope I can actually cross that finishing line. :P From the website it's written there 45 minutes... Erm...how to complete in 45 freaking minutes???? The last I ran/walk ...erm...a couple of years back...5km also took close to 2 hours.. :p Will give this a try and see how things go...21st Dec 7am!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

malakof run?

YeeLeng said...

yea...

Jian said...

i say its the cute guy asking u to join.. and u gave in to his charmy smile eh.. hehe..

YeeLeng said...

haha..yes jian..u got that partially right.. :P