Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hmm..back with a mission

Oh dear, totally left the blog for so long. Okay, I shall wrap up the China story first. The training was informative, I got exposure with the planning tool, drive-test tool, went for a real drive-test....ok....sounds boring for ppl who are not in my field. So that aside. Went for sight-seeing in Cultural Village in Shenzhen. Nice place, but don't have the time to really walk the whole area. Too big to cover in such a short time. Oh yea, and went to Hong Kong to visit and also to get my NEW phone~! Sony Ericsson W550i. Celebrated New Year there, counting down in one of the trainee's room coz was transfering all the pics that we took of the training and visits. And it was take off on the 1st night back to Malaysia. Oh..and I had time to grab some souvenirs back too. By the time we left China, I was broke...as in I don't have any RMB left in my wallet. Eh, forgot to mention that I got sick also. Had a taste of Chinese medicine. VERY effective. Met some really nice people. I wonder if I'd hear from them again especially those overseas.

That;s one training that was really cool, except the part that I need to take the test. Now, I'm undergoing another training but only here in Phileo Damansara. Had to drag myself up early just to beat the traffic to reach there on time. Must be the hols, my travel time there is about 40 mins without the jam. Hmm....

Anyway, the mission that I was refering to was to update my blog. The greatest thing since I took a break from blogging was meeting up again with old friends, and getting together with a new group of friends. It started with Feb 14th, V-day. Chin Jie and Wee San thought of dinner for "singles"...CJ don't really fit into that category though...anyway, they decided to have dinner together, so asked me along. And there, I met with Thean and Kim Fatt. AND that was when all of the yumcha session, breakfast session, dinner session, and badminton session started. :D I met with Beverly and Kok Wai too. Badminton is every Wednesday that I can make it. :P It's nice to have this fun bunch of ppl. Life is getting boring with nothing much on.

Work is slowing down. Am always in office, doing nothing but following episodes after episodes of CSI. So the training session is good for now. At least I get some new input. And the good part bout it ( altough very far ) is that it starts at 930 and ends at 5. Meeting new ppl in the class, since I'm there without knowing anyone beforehand. There's this guy from Philipines, Franklin. 2 guys from Pakistan, Babar and Nathar ( sounded something like that). One Iranian guy, dunno his name. The rest are Malaysians. CK, Vijay. Yet to know the other 2 chinese fella and 2 more Malay fella ( suppose to be my colleagues :P...but they are based in HQ, so I don't really know them ). TEST in one and half weeks time. :P Got lab session sumore. This should be quite interesting. So that's it for now. I'll blog again some other time.

No comments: