Characters: J and HSL
First version of the story(She wasn't comfortable of telling all since we had another company with us)
J met HSL on the internet in a friend-finding program. They corresponded through email and exchanged numbers. Was supposed to meet last week, but she got caught up with work that time. So they finally met on Saturday for dinner. Dinner was okay, then after that J suggested Genting. So they went. Stepped into a disco there, danced. They came down from Genting about 2am+. She reached home at 3+am.
Second version of the story(It's me and her alone)
J met HSL on the internet in a friend-finding program. They corresponded through email and exchanged numbers. Was supposed to meet last week, but she got caught up with work that time. So they finally met on Saturday for dinner. He started making moves on her during dinner.Then after that, thinking that it's too bored to do anything in town, J suggested Genting. So they went. HSL occasionally tried to whisper to her ears and taking the chance to lick her ears. They stepped into a disco there,filled with a lot of foreiners. They were dancing and HSL was very "forceful" with his dance moves. Especially pulling J's hand to him and pushing his little friend down there on her. They came down from Genting about 2am+. HSL suggested to J to go up to his house with a promise that nothing will happen. She being a little terrified then of course said no and he dropped her back at her car. She reached home at 3+am. While on the road, she was followed by 3 cars which was on her left, right and back.
1) It's good that she mentioned about the date to me the day before, well, at least a friend knows what's happening IF there's something to happen.
2) It was a foolish move to let your guard down when going out with someone that you just met. She should have brought a weapon at least.
3) Another foolish thing was continuing on with the date although she knew HSL intentions were bad. She said she might just be too desperate to be with someone.
4) Most men you meet these days, especially those you met online have only one intention when they meet you: SEX.
5) If she would have went up to HSL's house, she'll be date raped. She herself said it~!
6) If you all are still wondering, I don't know the name of the guy, HSL just stands for none other than HAM SAP LOU~!
With that said, seems like the possibility that I meet a decent guy in the coming year would be close to zero? Will let fate to decide, let's hope I don't get into a situation that my friend got into...She was still a little shaken up after the whole incident.